On Sun, Feb 3, 2013, at 11:58 PM, 尹佳冀 wrote:
> Thanks Mike seem You are right, and I write like this
>
> [self performSelector:@selector(doTheThing) withObject:nil
> afterDelay:0.5];
> it can work correctly.

Magic constants like this are evil and are a serious indicator of poor
programming practice. A computer with a faster or slower processor, or
the same computer with more or fewer tasks going at once, can make your
"working" code suddenly fail. Then you're back where you started.

Please describe your problem in more detail so we may help you fix it
the correct way.

--Kyle Sluder