This is an advanced topic which touches on a lot of OS X details. The short
of it is, even if you solve your linking problems your Python 3.3 library
won't work.

What you need to is include the entire Python 3.3 framework in your
Application bundle. Once you've figured out how to do that, linking against
it is as simple as telling Xcode to link the framework. Here are two links
some Googling brought up:

Here's the official docs:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Tasks/CreatingFrameworks.html

Look under "Embedding a Private Framework in Your Application Bundle" and
start following links. This StackOverflow question touches on the subject:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1621451/bundle-framework-with-application-in-xcode