In the short term, comparing the save URL to URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier
seems to be the best method. You can return NO from -panel:validateURL:error:
to prevent saving with a suitable error message.

Thanks,

Ben

PS, For Graham Cox: Mark Munz is right. I only want to prevent iCloud saving
for export formats, not for the documents themselves.