No, only Core Animation with simple CALayers.

Can it be indicative of some problems in my code, or should I just ignore it?
Everything seems to work fine otherwise. The messages are quite annoying
though. Besides, it seems that in previous version of my app the messages did
not appear, or maybe I did not notice them. It's now hard to tell what change
caused them to appear - there have been too many changes since that time. Maybe
it's even some changes in the OS, it's hard to tell.

Is there a way to put a breakpoint or otherwise track the cause of the problem?