On Apr 5, 2013, at 7:03 AM, Pax <45rpmli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Ah, I see. I shall try that out.  And, referring to my earlier question,
> would I be able to:
>
> [[device objectForKey:@"InformationWindowRef"].infoWindow
> cascadeTopLeftFromPoint:NSMakePoint(20,20)];

No, because -objectForKey: returns type id, i.e. a generic untyped object
reference, but “.” syntax is strongly typed so it requires that the
left-hand-side be an actual class that defines that property. Your choices are:

        [[device objectForKey:@"InformationWindowRef”] infoWindow] ...
or
        InfoWindowRef *ref = [[device objectForKey:@"InformationWindowRef”];
        ref.infoWindow ...