I'm coding an app that generates document. For generating document of XML i
used the NSXMLParser and for generating document of source code i used
libclang. If you want to know more I can help you to find how to use libclang
for accomplish the same task as me. Because you are curious I want to describe
a little more.
Before compiling to object code,  the compiler front end builds an internal
representation of the program. It's called IR. Well, you can use some part of
this process such as CXCursor , clang_getCursorSpelling, and
clang_getCursorkind to accomplish your task as I did.

Note that I solved my problem.