Snippy? I'm having a hard time figuring out which part could be snippy.

The part about the different interpretations of the sort order of the
list of forks? I just found it a neat observation and wanted to share.

The part about people deleting their own forks? Just wanted to warn
people that they might want to fork one sooner than later.

The part about permanence being an illusion? Maybe a bit melancholy,
but certainly not snippy.

-Steven

>>> https://github.com/nivekkagicom/grs
>>> https://github.com/cpowers/grs