On May 8, 2013, at 8:17 PM, Luther Baker wrote:

> Steve's entire thread was about giving away his source code -- he even keeps
> us up to date as it starts to leave his hands ... and you read "snippy" into
> that last comment? ... and then decide to publicly call him out on it?

Yes.

Because I read it as it appeared he was giving away his code, then the
repository was pulled down, someone complained and he said something to the
effect of "now you have learned that nothing's permanent."

Considering that he announced giving away the code just a few days ago and
pulled the repo already, that part came across as snippy.