On 2013 May 08, at 21:20, Jim McGowan <jim_mcgo...@mac.com> wrote:

> sandboxd gives this message on the console:
>
> deny file-write-create /Users/jimmcgowan/Desktop/.AGPS
> Examples.rtd.migrationdestination_41b5a6b5c6e848c462a8480cd24caef3

I've never worked with a sandboxed document, but the above error says that Core
Data is attempting to write to the regular Desktop, which of course is not
allowed in the sandbox.  It shouldn't be doing that, unless your document was
on the regular Desktop to begin with.

When Core Data does a migration for me, it makes a copy of the old file in the
same directory as the document is located, appending a tilde (~) to the name of
the copy.  Presumably, the document in your sandboxed app is located somewhere
in your sandbox.

The question is: "Why is Core Data trying to create a file on the regular
Desktop?"