Hi again,

when I compile my storyboard, I get a bunch of these warnings, one for each
subview. For example:

Explo3D/Explo3D/Base.lproj/Main_iPhone.storyboard Frame for "Label - Label"
will be different at run time.
Explo3D/Explo3D/Base.lproj/Main_iPhone.storyboard Horizontal position will be
138 at run time but is 103 in the canvas.
Explo3D/Explo3D/Base.lproj/Main_iPhone.storyboard Width will be 45 at run time
but is 114 in the canvas.

Why should the geometric values computed by IB and their runtime counterparts
differ? Because of incompatible layout constraints? But they are consistent and
do not cause any further warning…

This is not a real snag, but I’m rather curious to know what’s the culprit…
Vincent