On 2013-07-12, at 5:13 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2013, at 12:29 PM, Peter Teeson <ptee...@icloud.com> wrote:
>> In my Document based app I am having trouble saving a document with my
>> document icon.
>> The Finder still shows the file with the folder icon.
>
> You don't need any code to accomplish this. Just make sure your Info.plist
> has a documentTypes entry
> for the filename extension you’re using for your bundle, and that the entry
> notes that it’s a bundle, and points to a valid icon file.
>
> —Jens
Thanks for your reply but I must still be doing something wrong.
The built app has the desired app icon. But the documents I save do not.
Here is the Info.plist from the app in the Build folder:

 NOTE: Will open in Xcode
This is what I used before adding the code shown in my original post.
Can you see what is missing or wrong?
Because with or without my added code I still get the Folder icon for the saved
document file.

Peter