I am trying to take a "snapshot" of my UIScrollView and store it in a
UIImage:

UIGraphicsBeginImageContext(scrollView.bounds.size);
[scrollView.layer renderInContext:UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext()];
UIImage *image = UIGraphicsGetImageFromCurrentImageContext();
UIGraphicsEndImageContext();

This works for the most views, but when I try it with the UIScrollView, I
just get a black image (but [image size] is correct).

Any ideas?

Trygve