Hi Trygve,

The UIScrollView adds these subviews to what's called a contentView. This is
why you have to change a content size to adjust your scrolling, vs changing the
frame of the UIScrollView. You're grabbing the wrong layer.

You can grab the correct view / layer: [[scrollView contentView] layer];

Hope that helps

- Cody