I have a follow up question.  I decided to make the UITableView with the
grouped style.  Of course, now it is higher because of the additional space
that is drawn above and under the two rows.  After doing some searching, an
additional height of 22 points seems to be appropriate to make it fit perfectly.

Does this seem ok, and will it still work with all devices and/or future
versions of iOS?  Maybe there is a #define that I can use that will always be
correct?

Thanks,

- Koen.