We have a view subclass contained in an NSScrollView. After certain operations
(such as changing the view scale) we need to change the scroll position, which
we do via scrollPoint:, which in turn calls display on the view instead of
setNeedsDisplay:YES (which makes sense for simply scroll events which might
scroll some pixels and redraw others). We need other things to happen after we
set the scroll position, and those things require a redraw as well. Having it
draw twice is certainly not optimal. Is there any way to set the scroll
position and NOT have it draw immediately?

--
Steve Mills
office: 952-818-3871