On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:09:51, Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com>
 wrote:

> If scrolling your view always requires a redraw, I’d just turn it on in the
> nib and leave it on.

No, it doesn't always need to do this. This is only needed when scaling our
view, when the new scroll loc is calculated and set. Regular swipe or scrollbar
scrolling will still use the optimized copiesOnScroll behavior.

> Also, since we now know how copiesOnScroll affects things: are you sure you
> were seeing double drawing?

Yes. I know because I overrode display:, set a breakpoint in it, and it was
called by the call to scrollPoint.

--
Steve Mills
office: 952-818-3871