Interesting that you should say that.

I was doing exit(0) but after reading this discussion I thought it would be
cleaner to do the CFRunLoopStop on the main thread. Unfortunately I'd broken my
LaunchAgent doing some other stuff at the time and just now I've got stuff
working and then I've been wondering why LaunchAgent doesn't stop. Back to
exit(0) it is.

Kevin