Hi,

When I run my App under XCode 5 and the iPhone Simulator for iOS 7.0 I get a
lot of very strange behaviour that does happen on the device. For instance, the
top Nav Bar usually has a right hand button to pop you to the Home View
Controller and a Back Button, on the simulator these are all drawn on top of
each other. Could this be something to do with:

Core Animation
Notes
When the UIViewGroupOpacity key is not present, the default value is now YES.
The default was previously NO.
This means that subviews of a transparent view will first be composited onto
that transparent view, then the precomposited subtree will be drawn as a whole
onto the background. A NO setting results in less expensive, but also less
accurate, compositing: each view in the transparent subtree is composited onto
what’s underneath it, according to the parent’s opacity, in the normal
painter’s algorithm order.

(taken from the release notes).

Otherwise I don't have a clue where to start looking.

On the device there is just one small issue to do with the back button not
displaying correctly, I was wondering if the two problems are related and that
in the Simulator it affects more of the navigation bar for some weird reason.

Thanks in Advance
Dave