On Oct 10, 2013, at 3:42 AM, Rufat A. Abdullayev <rufa...@agbank.az> wrote:

> One approach is to include apps in another app as a static library.
> Pls kindly share ideas about any other approaches?

I don’t think there are any other approaches:

* You can’t hide applications from the Springboard. All apps are visible.
* You can’t bundle the apps’ binaries inside your main app and start them up,
because 3rd party apps can’t launch processes.
* You can’t bundle the apps as dynamic libraries and load them in your process,
because 3rd party apps can’t contain their own dynamic libraries.*

—Jens

* Does anyone know the reason for this limitation? It seems arbitrary. I can
understand why you can’t spawn processes (it prevents fork-bombs and similar
attacks) but what damage can be caused by a bundled dylib? Sure, you can change
your build process to make the dylib static, but I’ve had trouble with complex
3rd party code [i.e. the Erlang interpreter/runtime] that has a heavy
dependency on dynamic library loading.