Seem to me that you are considering making an enterprise single sign-on portal.
Of course you can combine everything into a single app, but a more graceful
solution can exist.

Just to correct a misunderstanding, iOS dyld can load dynamic libraries if
carried as part of the application bundle (and there is a hack that allows
on-the-fly patching of the in-memory libdyld to load libraries downloaded from
any arbitrary address, but that involves lots of black magic and Apple can
reject it if found out.) Also external binaries can be used - there is an App
Store app called iSSH that carried its own signed version of PuTTY cross
compiled for iOS.

As mentioned, you can launch other apps by URL schemes. This is also a method
of inter-app communication as you can encode data into the URL string. You can
design a family of apps that requires a SSO and a SSO portal. When a client app
is launched directly it redirects the user to the SSO portal, telling the
portal who called it. The portal then redirects the user back to the app with
whatever information needed for the session to continue after authentication.
It seem to me that Facebook used this scheme in the wild (that is, Facebook app
is the SSO portal and apps using Facebook SDK is signing on using Facebook app
itself.)

Sent from my iPad