Recently Apple announced that they were going to make past versions of your
apps available to users for download. You had to take special steps to prevent
older versions from being made available. I’m not sure what those are, off the
top of my head, but that might be what’s going on.

Might also be a genuine error on Apple’s part as a result of this change.

--
Rick