Good morning all,

I'm toying with a project to play short video, stored in my app's bundle. I had
thought to use QTKit and a QTMovieView, but I can't locate the QTMovieView in
Interface Builder.

Apple has a QTKit tutorial, "Creating a Simple QTKit Media Player Application,"
but this is built around Xcode 3.2 and makes use of QTMovieView, which again
I'm not seeing. Is AVKit and the AVPlayerView the way to do this in Mavericks?

Unfortunately I've only had one cup of coffee today and as a result my
Google-fu is weak. I appreciate any guidance as to which way I should go, and
where to start looking.

Thanks!
--
Bryan Vines