I've been trying to digest all the docs in the iOS documentation for audio, and
am getting a bit overwhelmed. Here's what I want to do: Create an iOS app that
will play my music library (either using the predefined Library and playlists
(preferred), or by adding files from the library to the app's own playlist),
route that audio through EQ and effects (Audio Units, I'm guessing), and mix in
other constant audio (either a simple synthesized waveform or a looped audio
file). Which technologies would be best for this?

--
Steve Mills
Drummer, Mac geek