Is there yet a supported way of finding out the actual screen size (or
equivalently pixel density) on an iOS screen?

I have an app, uses autolayout, works fine on iPhone (one storyboard), iPad
(another storyboard) and mostly looks fine between iPad and iPad mini. One
screen however has a number of test 'cards' on it. On the phone one card == one
screen looks great. On a full-sized iPad, about 6 to a page is clear, on a mini
however 6 is not ideal and 4, or 3, looks much better and is much clearer to
test. That's one of the fairly rare cases where one size doesn't fit all and
knowing the actual screen dimensions would make a better user experience.

I know there was lots of chat about this when the mini came out, there wasn't
anything then and I don't want to do one of the version or device name hacks.
Is there yet an API point for this?