10.9.0. Given a search field, the user enters some chars, and a WebView is
filled with all words containing these chars.

Works fine, but one problem:
When the user wants all words containing "no" but types a bit slowly, then this
happens:

- actionMethodFromSearchField: sender
        receives "n"
        makes htmlContent for "n" (takes no time, but is about 2 million chars
long)
        sends: [ webView loadHTMLString: htmlContent  baseURL: nil ];
        returns after some fraction of a second.
The user now has finally found the key labelled "O" and presses it, but it does
not show in the SearchField. Instead the spinning beach ball appears.

After 50 seconds the WebView shows its content, the spinning beach ball
disappears, the "o" finally appears in the SearchField and
actionMethodFromSearchField is called again, this time with "no" and all is
fine from here on.

How can I keep my user interface responsive?

Gerriet.