On Dec 26, 2013, at 20:39 , Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

> What are you two talking about?

I was talking about what Uli was talking about, using that as an excuse to be
unencumbered by the thought process.

However, if I can re-ask what I was getting at before, does it make any sense
for Peter to be trying to do what (IIUC) he’s trying to. If the system default
on a particular Mac is graphite, what justification does Peter’s app have for
displaying aqua buttons? After all, if it’s Peter who hates graphite, he’s
probably set his own system to aqua.

Perhaps the problem was that the button was coming out graphite regardless of
the system setting, but your latest test doesn’t confirm that.