On Dec 30, 2013, at 13:06 , Scott Ribe <scott_r...@elevated-dev.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any further suggestion for me???

The release notes for 10.6 say this:

One of your previous posts said:

> The target action for a selection change *is* called.

which suggests to me that your combo box is *not* configured to send its action
on enter only.

That doesn’t lead anything directly, but it makes me wonder (if the missing
delegate method isn't just a 10.9 bug) whether there’s an intent to send the
action or the delegate method but not both, for apps linked on 10.9 or later.
Yes, that’s a lame suggestion, I know, but it’s all I can come up with.

Does ‘comboBoxSelectionIsChanging:’ get called?

If you can’t work around this (e.g. your action method can check if the
selected item is the same as the text field string, and do whatever the missing
delegate call was supposed to do), and it’s a small headache to you, then
submit a bug report and see what comes back. If it’s a big headache to you,
sounds like a good candidate for a TSI.