Hi,Recently I have compiled my application on Mac 10.9 (Mavericks). Screens are
stopped updating. Its a multithreading application. GUI is made in Cocoa/Objc
and secondary threads are posix threads and C. I updates my screens on getting
message from secondary threads. I have a table view to show the current status
of application and a toolbar in my window. If I leave the application (do not
touch mouse or keyboard) then after a point table view stops updating and
toolbar buttons are also not updated (they are supposed to enable/disable
depending upon app status). As soon as I click my window screen gets updated.
Same application if compiled and run on 10.8 works perfectly.I originally
created this app on 10.6 and it still works fine on 10.6.I made following
changes in the project settings to compile and run it on 10.9Build Settings >
Base SDK: Latest OS X (10.9)Deployment> Deployment Target>OS X 10.6Thanks &
RegardsAbhijeetGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!