Hello again,
The NSSpeechSynthesizer can output speech to a sound output device or a file.
However, I want to capture the output and store it as audio data, so I can
string together multiple outputs and then save the whole thing to a file. I've
looked, but the only link I found that might have offered this is full of
deprecated functions. Is what I'm looking to do possible, or am I better off
somehow re-loading all the outputted files and stitching them together after
the fact? That just seems like a less graceful, more disk-intensive process
than capturing the data in real-time and performing the manipulations then.
Thanks!

--
Have a great day,
Alex