Hi,

I have a strange problem with a toolbar that is configured in IB which I need to adjust programmatically. It has a delegate set (to the window controller) but for some reason

- (NSArray *)toolbarAllowedItemIdentifiers:(NSToolbar*)toolbar

is never getting called. Other delegate methods such as

- (NSArray *)toolbarDefaultItemIdentifiers:(NSToolbar *)toolbar

are getting called. I need to adjust (restrict) the allowed items under certain circumstances and there's no other way to do that.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

This is with Xcode 4.6.3, OSX 10.7 base SDK, running on Mountain Lion.

Regards
Markus