Hi,

I added -isOpaque to return YES to both the overlapping custom view and even
sub-classed progress bar and set them to return -isOpaque as YES.
Although the problem is not there when progressing, but at the end when a alert
panel comes to from and progress bar returns to 0.0, the same patch is there
although this time grey.

So still relying on the dirtyRect checking way to solve this.

Best,
Nick