It sounds like the computers are owned by the people taking the test,
and are not owned by the testing center.

How is the test data delivered to the client?

What's to prevent someone from grabbing network traffic and memory of
the test application in the background?

--Jim

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Bradley O'Hearne