I'm working on a new version of my app, and while testing it against the one
that is now in the store, I'm running into an "*** Terminating app due to
uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: '[<MyViewController
0x16e38150> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value
coding-compliant for the key graphSuperView.'" error when opening a
viewController.

I know what this means and I think I know why this happens: in the previous
version I had a xib for this viewController, with an outlet to
'graphSuperView'. However, while developing the next version, I took out that
xib and the outlet, and am setting up the view completely in code. I did a text
search through my whole project, but cannot find any references to that outlet,
and the xib is no longer part of the project.

So my guess is that the app (the current release version) when it gets updated
with the development version on my iPhone, still has a reference to that
outlet, or even the xib, causing the crash.

Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Thanks,

- Koen.