With the  ‘NSFileWrapperWritingAtomic’ option, the "re-writing" goes well
(error = nil). With other options, the "re-writing" does not go well and there
is an error ("Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=516 "The file “folderName”
couldn’t be saved in the folder “Desktop” because a file with the same name
already exists." UserInfo=0x610000069c80
{NSFilePath=/Users/colas/Desktop/folderName, NSUnderlyingError=0x610000041e60
"The operation couldn’t be completed. File exists"}".

Le Dimanche 30 mars 2014 23h58, Quincey Morris