I can report the same error in my own project. It's a view based table view,
single selection not firing on deselect.

The table view bound is bound to an NSArrayController for data.

On 01 Apr 2014, at 15:11, Keary Suska <cocoa-...@esoteritech.com> wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2014, at 11:51 PM, Ronald Hofmann wrote:
>
>> I´m using tableViewSelectionDidChange to find out which row of myTableView
>> was clicked.
>> Works fine so far. I´m taking some action than.
>>
>> - (void)tableViewSelectionDidChange:(NSNotification *)notification
>> {
>>      NSInteger row = [_tableView selectedRow];
>>      NSLog(@„Row: %il", row);
>>
>> }
>>
>> The problem is that this method is not called when I deselect a row using
>> cmd-click on a row.
>
> This should not be the case. The notification should be posted any time the
> selection changes for any reason. Can you replicate this behavior in a test
> project that you can post?
>
> Best,
>
> Keary Suska
> Esoteritech, Inc.
> "Demystifying technology for your home or business"

> This email sent to michael.sta...@hicknhack-software.com

___m i c h a e l   s t a r k e____
       geschäftsführer
       HicknHack Software GmbH
       www.hicknhack-software.com

___k o n t a k t____
       +49 (170) 3686136
       cont...@hicknhack.com

___H i c k n H a c k   S o f t w a r e   G m b H____
       geschäftsführer - maik lathan | andreas reischuck | michael starke
       bayreuther straße 32
       01187 dresden
       amtsgericht dresden HRB 30351
       sitz - dresden