On Apr 3, 2014, at 4:11 PM, Varun Chandramohan <varun.chandramo...@wontok.com>
wrote:

> I suspect that NSOperationQueue cannot be used as daemon running as root user?

This isn’t directly related to your question, but you almost certainly
shouldn’t be running your code as root. That’s a bad security practice — it
means that security problems in your code might be exploitable to take control
of the entire OS. If your code shouldn’t run as any specific user account, the
usual approach is to create a special account for it.

—Jens