On Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:47:21 -0700, Rick Mann said:

>Oh, maybe you're right; that would work if I just coded up my class's
>property as "id", wouldn't it? Don't know why I thought that wouldn't work.

For example, we have a class that represents a 4x4 matrix.  It conforms to
NSCoding to serialize itself.  In the xcdatamodel, when we want to use one of
these objects, we set the attribute type to 'transformable'.  As we also use
mogenerator (which I strongly recommend), we set in the user info dictionary a
key of 'attributeValueClassName' with value 'MyClassName', then mogenerator
will make accessors with the right types too.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com