On Apr 8, 2014, at 4:20 PM, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:

> I’m not a big fan of Core Data, but if you’ve worked with it before I suspect
> you’ll find it more efficient to use it for this than to roll your own.

Even if you haven't worked with it before, it'll still probably wind up being
more efficient to use it―as long as you're not completely new to Cocoa and your
specific use case isn't fighting the framework.

I've often seen rolling one's own object graph management and persistence
result in gradually redoing all of the work that went into Core Data.

Turns out Core Data has the design it does for a reason…

  -- Chris