Dear cocoa-dev,

I have troubles including resource in my pod.
I wanted to know if you have some advice to give.

Here is my situation

1) I have a pod with a .xib file (I wrote the pod)

Here is the podspec :

Pod::Spec.new do |s|

  s.name         = "MyCBD_BSManagedDocument"

  s.requires_arc = true
  s.osx.platform   = :osx, '10.7'

  s.subspec 'MyCBD_BSManagedDocument' do |ss|
    ss.source_files = 'Classes/MyCBD_BSManagedDocument/**/*.{h,m}'
  end

  s.subspec 'Auxiliary classes' do |ss|
    ss.subspec 'MyCBDLockManager' do |sss|
      sss.source_files = 'Classes/Auxiliary classes/MyCBDLockManager/**/*.{h,m}'
      sss.resource_bundle = {'MyCBDLockManager' => 'Classes/Auxiliary
classes/MyCBDLockManager/MyCBDLockManager.xib'}
    end

    ss.subspec 'MyCBDSafeguardManager' do |sss|
      sss.source_files = 'Classes/Auxiliary
classes/MyCBDSafeguardManager/**/*.{h,m}'
    end
  end

  s.resource  = "Classes/help_MyCBD_BSManagedDocument.rtf"

  s.dependency 'BSManagedDocument', '~>0.3.2'
  s.dependency 'CBDFoundationToolKit', '~>0.0.6'

end

2) In this pod, I have a subclass of NSWindowController

There is this method

- (id)initForDocument:(MyCBD_BSManagedDocument *)document
{
    self = [super initWithWindowNibName:@"MyCBDLockManager"] ;

    if (self)
    {
        self.theDocument = document ;
        [self setMinimalDurationTo:defaultMinimalDuration] ;
    }
    return self;
}

3) My problem
—> in my toy-project that uses this pod, I don’t have any problem
—> in my real project, I have an error :
-[MyCBDLockManager loadWindow]: failed to load window nib file
'MyCBDLockManager’.

Thanks,
Colas