On a more positive note, thanks to yours and others help, I’ve sorted my Memory
issues.

I got rid of the leaks (most if not all!), after that running a download test,
showed that memory peaked at 150+ MB.

After fishing about and changing every method in the call chain to conform to
new/alloc naming, I got it to peak at 120ish MB.

After digging and moving @autoreleasepool’s down the call chain until I reach
the bottom later and there was the 120 MB culprit!

        myDataTask = [self.pNetworkCommandURLSession dataTaskWithURL:myURL
completionHandler:
                        ^(NSData* theResponseData,NSURLResponse*
theURLResponse,NSError* theErrorInfo)
                        {
                        LTWiOS7NetworkInfo*
myBlockiOS7NetworkInfo;

                        myBlockiOS7NetworkInfo = [[LTWiOS7NetworkInfo alloc]
initWithResponseData:theResponseData andHTTPURLResponse:(NSHTTPURLResponse*)
theURLResponse andErrorInfo:theErrorInfo];
                        [self setNetworkResponse:myBlockiOS7NetworkInfo
withRequestID:theRequestParameters.pRequestID];

                        }
                        ];

Returns autoreleased theResponseData and/or theURLResponse and/or theErrorInfo.
These values are copied into properties with +1 retain count and passed up the
chain. This was all working fine and those copies were getting released, it was
the 3 autorelease objects from passed back in dataTaskWithURL: that were stuck
in the autorelease pool.

I just out a @autoreleasepool {} around the whole method and now when I run the
same tests, the memory peaks at…………….. Wait for it……………. 12 MB!

That’s 110 MB difference! Amazing! I always knew autorelease was bad news!

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers
Dave