Thanks a lot. I did implement it and everything seems to be working fine.
Although I did see one major issue. When I used arrayController on the
same table I used get my entries in white background and when clicked on
gets highlighted in blue. However this is not the case with the same table
populated manually using NSPasteboardReading and NSTableViewDataSource,
NSTableViewDelegate. I noticed a grey background to all the entries to the
table. This is weird as I did not change any properties in the textField
to get this colour. The example of this is http://snag.gy/0m8xi.jpg. Does
anyone know why this is happening and how to get rid of this?

Regards,
Varun