Hi Quincey,

Yes I have implemented tableView:isGroupRow.

- (BOOL)tableView:(NSTableView *)tableView isGroupRow:(NSInteger)row {

    DesktopEntity *entity = _tableContents[row];

    if ([entity isKindOfClass:[DesktopFolderEntity class]]) {

        return YES;

    }

    return NO;

}

What is wrong with this?

Also I implemented

- (NSView *)tableView:(NSTableView *)tableView
viewForTableColumn:(NSTableColumn *)tableColumn row:(NSInteger)row {

    DesktopEntity *entity = _tableContents[row];

    if ([entity isKindOfClass:[DesktopFolderEntity class]]) {

        NSTableCellView *groupCell = [tableView
makeViewWithIdentifier:@"GroupCell" owner:self];

        [groupCell.textField setStringValue:entity.name];

        return groupCell;

    }

    return nil;

}

Are you saying I should not return nil here?

Regards,
Varun