I have 3 NSTextViews A, B and C sharing the same text.
To do that I added the second textViewB.textContainer and the third
textViewC.textContainer to the first textViewA.layoutManager.

[textViewA.layoutManager addTextContainer:textViewB.textContainer];
[textViewA.layoutManager addTextContainer:textViewC.textContainer];

It works well. I can see the text flowing from the first to the second and
to the third textView. Now I would like to save all of that to the disk. How
can I do?

I thought to assign an ID to each textView and save the connection scheme as
e.g.:
    texViewA ID 0 connected to
        textViewB ID 1
        textViewC ID 2

So when I reopen the document file I firstly create all the textViews A, B
and C, then I reconnect the 3 textViews using the same API addTextContainer:

Or is a better archiving method?

Regards
-- Leonardo