I'm running the same code in 32-bit and 64-bit, and seeing a difference I
cannot currently account for. The code is an implementation of a widget
library, specifically the bit dealing with radio buttons.

The radio buttons are created as NSButton instances with a buttonType of
NSRadioButton. The library presumes buttons are independent of one another
and manages its own grouping, so that a click on one button clears the
other buttons in the same group. There are many dialog boxes with multiple
groups of radio boxes.

So, this all works as expected in 32-bit. In 64-bit mode, clicking on any
one of the radio buttons clears all the others in the NSWindow (without
regard to our own logical grouping). Initial tests suggest our code is not
doing that.

Now, I see references to radio button groups in an NSMatrix as being
automatically linked, but I am not using an NSMatrix, and I can't see any
methods of NSButton or NSButtonCell related to this. All the NSButton
controls are placed in the same NSWindow (whether in 32-bit or 64-bit mode).

Thanks for any insight!