Em 11/09/2014, à(s) 01:07, Rick C. <rickcort...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> This is all very interesting and shows that there are issues out there, but
> back to my original issue if I’m writing and reading via NSUserDefaults and
> its not returning the expected values what else could be the trouble?

1) Do all preference values get lost or is it only a subset of them?
2) When in the application life cycle are these values stored and read?
3) Do you ever send -[NSUserDefaults synchronize]?
4) Do users that experience data loss use the same OS X version(s)?
5) Do they reproducibly lose defaults?
6) Does Console show any error messages for cfprefsd on their boxes?
7) Have those users ever removed the underlying .plist file?
8) Do those users run ‘System Optimisation/Cleanup’ utility applications?