Definition:

On 21 Sep 2014, at 00:53, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:

> a set of the words that are in the second string but not in the first

That's close. Any words that are in one string but not in the other. Yup, that
is what I'm after.

I'll pass if people start asking me what I mean by a 'word', though I'm well
aware that that is a genuine question at certain levels and across different
localisations. Take it that for the purpose of the inquiry I mean any
combination of letters in the standard English alphabet that is space
delimited. Punctuation and diacriticals can be ignored for my current purposes.