Hi all -

I’ve submitted iOS apps before, working on my first desktop app. My app runs as
a status area icon, so I have a helper launcher app that takes care of
launching at login.

Do I need to do anything special with the bundle ID of the helper app with
regards to the submission portal? Or is it enough to just have the binary be at
the proper place in the bundle, and to submit with the bundle ID of the main
app?

Thanks!!