Note that there are two differences, I would want to know: where string A says
"this", string B says "that." So you have both "this" and 'that" for a
difference. A lot of times, pre-optimizing your strings helps, meaning you
first take out punctuation (mostly comma's) and remember where to put them back
in. Also splitting may sometimes need NSRegularExpression instead of
ComponentsSeparatedByString to be better. In general pre-optimizing is a
necessity. In my experience, customizing a workplan between pre-optimizing and
comparison/search based on the actual content gives the best results. It's more
time-consuming though...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone