I do, and did, but it's ever-more-demoralizing to report bugs and just have
them fall into a black hole (which is how it feels for the vast majority of
bugs. They're either duplicates, or "behaves as designed," and they rarely get
fixed).

Doc feedback is worse, because there's no way to track the status. In any case,
I filed one for this, too.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com