Hi all,

My app declares 3 UTIs for import, which are basically the same as the document
types it supports.

It imports two of the types fine, but the other (which is actually the default
native format) it refuses to accept - I get a message to say that my app cannot
open documents of such-and-such format, and my document's
-readFromData:ofType:... isn't even called. It writes files of this type OK,
but in the Finder they have the generic icon and the 'Kind' is just "Document"
instead of the correct description.

My native UTI is declared in the usual way, in reverse dot.com form, and this
conforms to public.content, unpackaged. The export UTIs are the same.

I must be missing something pretty obvious, but I'm at a loss.

--Graham